FluxTool is our application software. In combination with the TOOLbox programmer it allows access to and programming of eldoLED's drivers.
The FluxTool software can be used in production environments where needed, using driver specific configuration jigs. Yet it can also be used stand-alone to program drivers for a small project or in luminaire development when testing a single LED driver in various configurations.
With FluxTool you can to create, edit and save profiles and write these to connected LED drivers.
A profile is a set of parameters, for a specific driver type. For quick and efficient configuration of our drivers, predefined settings are available. However, each parameter can individually be adjusted to your specific application needs. Once customized, a profile can be re-used.
For more information on compatibility of your eldoLED driver with the various FluxTool and TOOLbox pro versions, please refer to the compatibility sheet in the Download section. The latest version is FluxTool v3.2.6 and can be downloaded after registration.
For release notes please see the download section.
To stay up-to-date about new releases, subscribe to our FluxTool Update Notification.
For PCB drivers please check the specific product pages for the appropriate FluxTool version and download link.
- Setting parameters such as precise drive current, dimming curve and LightShape settings
- Creating and encrypting programming profiles that are saved in a central repository
- Powered and non-powered programming of drivers
- Logging of driver details in a flat file
- Barcode reader support
- Flexibility: common software platform across user types, adaptable to wide range of work flows
- Ease of use: LEDcode low-voltage programming
- Efficiency: rapid production throughput and simplified supply chain saves cost
- Accuracy: data logging for traceability
← Go back to overview