Product Documentation (8)
SOLOdrive 561/A delivers 50W and is 0-10V compatible. The end cap functions as a wire restraint and makes the driver perfectly suited for independent installations. As all SOLOdrives, the 561/A smoothly dims all the way down to dark.
Being a LightShape LED driver, SOLOdrive 561/A lets you replicate the comfortable feeling of how traditional light sources warm in color as they are dimmed.
- LightShape: Dim to Warm
- Hybrid HydraDrive: provides the smoothest flicker-free high-performance dimming to zero for every fixture
- LEDcode technology: configurable design to work with most constant current LED modules and arrays, while providing a connection point to integrated peripheral controls
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- Industry-best dimming performance for your fixture/application
- Wide application area thanks to fully configurable dimming curve
- EN 61347-1 / -2-13, EN 62384, EN 55015, EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61547, EN 60929 Annex E
- UL: Recognized Component (E333135), according to UL1310 and UL8750. US/Canada: Isolated, Class 2 output.
- ENEC by DEKRA
- RCM by SAA
← Go back to overview