Product Documentation (8)
3D Design Files (1)
Learning Center (1)
POWERdrive 562/S delivers 50W and is DMX compatible. POWERdrive 562 has three separately controllable LED outputs, which can be used for wide range of full-colour (RGB), dynamic LED lighting applications.
- Hybrid HydraDrive: provides the smoothest flicker-free high-performance dimming to dark for every fixture
- Tunable dynamic response
- LEDcode technology: configurable design to work with most constant current LED modules and arrays, while providing a connection point to integrated peripheral controls
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- Industry-best dimming performance for your fixture/application
- Dynamic response can be tuned to fit any content - from exceptionally smooth fades in architecture to fast-paced video in entertainment
- EN 61347-1 / -2-7 / -2-13, EN 62384, EN 55015,EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61547
- UL: Recognized Component (E333135), according to UL131 0 and UL8750. US/Canada: Isolated, Class 2 output.
- ENEC by DEKRA
- RCM by SAA
* This product has limited availability, please contact your eldoLED sales representative for more information.
← Go back to overview