Product Documentation (11)
3D Design Files (1)
Learning Center (1)
ECOdrive 45D is a constant current LED driver. The LED driver's four LED outputs are powered by a single, high-precision current source, resulting in a high efficiency of up to 95%. The LED outputs can be controlled individually via DMX.
You can configure ECOdrive 45D over its intuitive, 3-button user interface with display: it lets you configure the number of channels, DMX settings for networked mode and show, colour and dim values for standalone operation.
The driver features wire restraints which make it perfectly suited for independent installations.
- Multiple LED outputs powered by a single current source
- HydraDrive: provides the smoothest colour fades and dimming to dark
- Current range configurable from 200-1,050mA
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- High efficiency of up to 95%
- Dynamic response can be tuned to fit any content - from exceptionally smooth fades in architecture to fast-paced video in entertainment
- Configurable on-the-fly
- EN 61347-1/-2-13, EN 62384, EN 55015, EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61547
- UL: Recognized Component (E333135), according to UL 1310 and UL 8750. US: Class 2 output. Canada: Non-Class 2 output
← Go back to overview