Product Documentation (11)
3D Design Files (1)
The 180W POWERdrive 180D is a constant current LED driver. It features four LED outputs that can be controlled individually via DMX/RDM or DALI.
You can configure POWERdrive 180D over its intuitive, 3-button user interface with display: it lets you configure the number of channels, DMX or DALI settings for networked mode and show, colour and dim values for standalone operation.
The driver features wire restraints which make it perfectly suited for independent installations.
- HydraDrive: provides the smoothest colour fades and dimming to dark
- Current range configurable from 200-1,400mA
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- Dynamic response can be tuned to fit any content - from exceptionally smooth fades in architecture to fast-paced video in entertainment
- Configurable on-the-fly
- EN 61347-1/-2-13, EN 62384, EN 55015, EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61547
- UL: Recognized Component (E333135), according to UL 1310 and UL 8750.
← Go back to overview