Product Documentation (6)
3D Design Files (1)
Learning Center (1)
POWERdrive 1060/A delivers 100W and is DALI and DMX compatible. The end caps function as wire restraints and make the driver perfectly suited for independent installations. POWERdrive 1060/A has four separately controllable LED outputs, which can be used for a wide range of full-colour (RGBW), dynamic LED lighting applications.
You can configure the driver over its intuitive, 3-button user interface with display: it lets you configure the number of channels, DMX or DALI settings for networked mode and show, colour and dim values for standalone operation.
- Hybrid HydraDrive: provides the smoothest flicker-free high-performance dimming to dark for every fixture
- Tunable dynamic response
- LEDcode technology: configurable design to work with most constant current LED modules and arrays, while providing a connection point to integrated peripheral controls
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- Industry-best dimming performance for your fixture/application
- Dynamic response can be tuned to fit any content - from exceptionally smooth fades in architecture to fast-paced video in entertainment
- EN 61347-1/-2-13, EN 62384, EN 55015,EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61547, EN 62386-101/102/207
- UL: Recognized Component (E333135), according to UL131 0 and UL8750. US: Class 2 output. Canada: Non-Class 2 output
- ENEC by DEKRA
- RCM by SAA
← Go back to overview