Product Documentation (10)
3D Design Files (1)
LINEARdrive 100/A delivers 8A and is DALI and DMX compatible. The end caps function as wire restraints and make the driver perfectly suited for independent installations. LINEARdrive 100/A has four separately controllable LED outputs, which can be used for wide range of full-colour (RGBW), dynamic LED lighting applications.
You can configure the driver over its intuitive, 3-button user interface with display: it lets you configure the number of channels, DMX or DALI settings for networked mode and show, colour and dim values for standalone operation.
- HydraDrive: provides the smoothest flicker-free high-performance dimming to dark for every fixture
- Tunable dynamic response
- LEDcode technology: configurable design to work with most constant current LED modules and arrays, while providing a connection point to integrated peripheral controls
- Industry-best dimming performance for your fixture/application
- Dynamic response can be tuned to fit any content - from exceptionally smooth fades in architecture to fast-paced video in entertainment
- Compatible with enclosure system DRYverbox 100/M
- EN 61347-1/-2-13, EN 62384, EN 55015,EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61547, EN 62386-101/102/207
- UL: Recognized Component (E333135), according to UL131 0 and UL8750. US/Canada: Class 2 output.
- ENEC by DEKRA
- RCM by SAA
← Go back to overview