Product Documentation (10)
3D Design Files (1)
Learning Center (1)
LINEARdrive 100D is a constant voltage LED driver. It features four LED outputs that can be controlled individually via DMX.
You can configure the driver over its intuitive, 3-button user interface with display: it lets you configure the number of channels, DMX settings for networked mode and show, colour and dim values for standalone operation.
The driver features wire restraints which make it perfectly suited for independent installations.
- HydraDrive: provides the smoothest colour fades and dimming to dark
- User interface for driver configuration
- Dynamic response can be tuned to fit any content - from exceptionally smooth fades in architecture to fast-paced video in entertainment
- Configurable on-the-fly
- 100 Watt maximum output to stay in the UL Class 2 requirements
- EN 61347-1/-2-13, EN 62384, EN 55015, EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61547
- UL: Recognized Component (E333135), according to UL 1310 and UL 8750. US: Class 2 output. Canada: Non-Class 2 output
← Go back to overview