Product Documentation (4)
ECOdrive 560/A delivers 50W and is DALI-2 compatible. The end cap functions as a wire restraint and makes the driver perfectly suited for independent installations. As all ECOdrives, the 560/A smoothly dims down to 1%.
- Hybrid HydraDrive: provides the smoothest flicker-free high-performance dimming to 1% for every fixture
- LEDcode2: connects to integrated digital accessories, supports location-based IoT applications and enables wired and wireless lighting control through LEDcode peripheral devices
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- Increase performance and capability of any LED fixture
- Reduce inventory and decrease lead times with configurable drivers
- Short lead times, designed to meet the most aggressive timelines
- Trusted brand with proven track record of performance and reliability
- EN 61347-1/-2-13, EN 62384, EN 55015, EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61547
- IEC 62386-101 Ed. 2.0, IEC 62386-102 Ed. 2.0, IEC 62386-207 Ed. 1
- UL: Recognized Component (E333135), according to UL1310 and UL8750. US/Canada: Isolated, Class 2 output.
- ENEC by DEKRA
← Go back to overview