Product Documentation (5)
ECOdrive 361/A delivers 30W and is 0-10V compatible. The end caps function as wire restraints and make the driver perfectly suited for independent installations. As all ECOdrives, the 361/A smoothly dims down to 1%.
- Hybrid HydraDrive: provides the smoothest flicker-free high-performance dimming to 1% for every fixture
- LEDcode technology: configurable design to work with most constant current LED modules and arrays, while providing a connection point to integrated peripheral controls
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- Increase performance and capability of any LED fixture
- Reduce inventory and decrease lead times with configurable drivers
- Short lead times, designed to meet the most aggressive timelines
- Trusted brand with proven track record of performance and reliability
- EN 61347-1/-2-13, EN 62384, EN 55015, EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61547, EN 60929 Annex E
UL: Recognized Component (E333135), according to UL1310 and UL8750. US/Canada: Class 2 output.
- ENEC by DEKRA
- RCM by SAA
← Go back to overview