Product Documentation (6)
3D Design Files (1)
Learning Center (1)
ECOdrive 261/B delivers 20W and is 0-10V compatible. The connectors are located at the bottom for easy installation in fixtures. As all ECOdrives, the 261/B smoothly dims down to 1%.
You can order the ECOdrive 261/B with an ENERGY STAR and CA Title 24-compliant start up time.
- Hybrid HydraDrive: provides the smoothest flicker-free high-performance dimming to 1% for every fixture
- LEDcode technology: configurable design to work with most constant current LED modules and arrays, while providing a connection point to integrated peripheral controls
ENERGY STAR and CA Title 24 start-up performance
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- Increase performance and capability of any LED fixture
- Reduce inventory and decrease lead times with configurable drivers
- Short lead times, designed to meet the most aggressive timelines
- Trusted brand with proven track record of performance and reliability
- EN 61347-1/-2-13, EN 62384, EN 55015, EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61547, EN 60929 Annex E
- UL: Recognized Component (E333135), according to UL 1310 and UL 8750. US/Canada: Class 2 output. Type TL LED driver.
- ENEC by DEKRA
← Go back to overview