Product Documentation (4)
Learning Center (1)
ECOdrive 1068/S delivers 100W and is LEDcode2 compatible. Also, ECOdrive 1068/S has an auxiliary power output and smoothly dims down to 1%.
- Hybrid HydraDrive: provides the smoothest flicker-free high-performance dimming to 1% for every fixture
- Auxiliary power output
- LEDcode2: connects to integrated digital accessories, supports location-based IoT applications and enables wired and wireless lighting control through LEDcode peripheral devices
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- Increase performance and capability of any LED fixture
- Reduce inventory and decrease lead times with configurable drivers
- Short lead times, designed to meet the most aggressive timelines
- Trusted brand with proven track record of performance and reliability
- EN 61347-1/-2-13, EN 62384, EN 55015, EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61547
- UL: Recognized Component (E333135), according to UL131 0 and UL8750. US/Canada: Isolated, Class 2 output.
- ENEC by DEKRA
- RCM by SAA
← Go back to overview