DUALdrive 560/M delivers 50W and is DALI compatible. DUALdrive has two separately controllable LED outputs, which can be used for dynamic white LED lighting applications or luminaires that combine task and ambient lighting. With a 21mm depth and 30mm height, this is the ideal driver for T5 form factor luminaires.
The DUALdrive 560/M has been discontinued and replaced by the DUALdrive 560/U.
- Hybrid HydraDrive: provides the smoothest flicker-free high-performance dimming to dark for every fixture
- LEDcode technology: configurable design to work with most constant current LED modules and arrays, while providing a connection point to integrated peripheral controls
- NTC interface for robust thermal management
- Industry-best dimming performance for your fixture/application
- Wide application area thanks to fully configurable dimming curve
- Perfect for tunable white applications
- EN 61347-1 / -2-7 / -2-13, EN 62384, EN 55015,EN 55022, EN 61000-3-2, EN 61547, EN 62386-101/102/207
- UL: Recognized Component (E333135), according to UL131 0 and UL8750. US/Canada: Isolated, Class 2 output.
- ENEC by DEKRA
- RCM by SAA
← Go back to overview