Casambi-ready radio, integrated antenna
eldoLED Quality of Light and wireless lighting control through Casambi from one digitally integrated BLE radio-LED driver package!
The two-wire, low-voltage LEDcode2 connection simplifies certification, integration in a luminaire and incorporation in a Casambi BLE lighting control flood network.
The quality of light provided by the eldoLED driver is maintained in wireless dimming applications through Natural Dimming: smooth, dim to dark, adaptable dimming curves and levels, dynamic behaviour and low, IEEE P1789 compliant flicker levels.
The advantages of a flood network include: no need for wi-fi, router or gateway, no single point of failure, control works where you are even if there are "islands" in the network, and hardware installation costs are minimal. In addition, commissioning is a minute per device. The configuration of the network is stored in every node, meaning you can restart or reconfigure the network with that one working node if all nodes but one go down.
- eldoLED Quality of Light ensured
- Casambi-ready: wireless lighting control over Bluetooth
- Future-ready: beaconing and over-the-air firmware updates
- Suited for in-luminaire installation
- Easy two-wire digital integration with eldoLED drivers supporting LEDcode2
- Integrated antenna offering robust Bluetooth signal
- Radio powered via LED driver's LEDcode2 connection
This product is LEDcode2 only, and compatible with all eldoLED DALI and LEDcode-only product versions with the LEDcode2 interface. 0-10V products with LEDcode are not compatible. To verify if your eldoLED product is LEDcode2 enabled, please check the product datasheet section "Controls characteristics, Control protocol" if LEDcode2 is listed.
- RED, EN 300 328 v2.1.1
- IEC 62368-1
Installation instruction video
← Go back to overview