Analog-to-DMX Bridge 5
The analog-to-DMX bridge translates analog dimmer signals into DMX compatible control signals. The Analog-to-DMX bridge 5 allows you to pass on the converted signal to five DMX universe.
The output of the dimmers that are available on the market today varies. eldoLED's analog-to-DMX bridges have solved this problem: they let you calibrate dimming values, offering you maximum flexibility and the possibility of optimum system integration.
The Analog-to-DMX bridge 5 supports a 0-10V signal. Typically, this type of signal is generated by building automation systems or light controllers and can be used to set the output of all connected LEDs.
- Plug-and-play solution for LED dimming in existing applications
- Screw terminals allow easy connection of leads
- 12-32V DC operating supply voltage range
- 0-10V interface
- Conversion of DC dimmer into USITT DMX512 signals
- Accurate dimming solution
- Easy network setup
- Simplifies total system solution
← Go back to overview