SR Technical Sales Manager
eldoLED is a world leader in the design and manufacturer of intelligent drive solutions for LED based lighting systems. Our technologies empower our customers to deliver the promise of LED lighting: smarter, sleeker and more efficient systems to meet the needs of an ever more energy conscious world.
eldoLED is part of Acuity Brands Inc. a North American market leader and one of the world's leading providers of lighting solutions for both indoor and outdoor applications. With fiscal year 2018 net sales of over $3.7 billion, Acuity Brands employs approximately 12,000 associates and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with operations throughout North America, and in Europe and Asia.
The OEM Sales team is responsible for the development of new markets for eldoLED products, build and maintain customer relationships and for the sales of eldoLED products. The Senior Technical Sales Manager (SR TSM) reports to the Senior Director OEM Sales Europe. The Sales department has a regional set up with different clusters of countries such as North (Denmark, Sweden, Norway and Finland), South (France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and Greece), DACH (Germany, Austria and Switzerland), Benelux (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg), UK and Rest of the World. You will be technical responsible for one or more of these regions.
- Being the technical eldoLED product and application expert towards customers, both remote and via customer visits in close cooperation with the Regional Sales Manager and Inside Sales. Visiting existing customers and/or new customers to enhance their knowledge level oneldoLED products, application and to guarantee progress in existing projects, divided in:
- Pre-sales and demand creation activities from a technical point of view (e.g. determine product design-in, advice and guide the customer in how to technically implement the eldoLED driver and how to achive the best lichting performances.
- After sales activities related to problem solving and advise the customer on how to use our drivers in their fixtures and also in the application (including lighting controls and integration into building management systems).
- Quality support if the customer has a quality issue, together with the regional sales manager you will represent eldoLED and manage the solution process.
- Customer focused
- Positive, passionate, energetic
- Results-oriented with a sense of urgency and strong follow-up skills
- Self-driven & self-motivated
- Bachelor electronics or equivalent (HTS Electronica);
- Proven track record of at least 5 years in a technology environment, preferred in the lighting industry;
- Able to confidently engage at all levels, including executive levels, within our customer base;
- Willing to travel, in the technical support of customer visits. On-site support and/or (lighting) events.
- Preferred to have knowledge of the lighting industry and smart building control systems;
- Fluent in English (verbal and written)
How to apply for this vacancy?
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and convince us of YOUR drive.