Hardware Test Engineer
eldoLED is a world leader in the design and manufacture of intelligent drive solutions for LED based lighting systems. Our technologies empower our customers to deliver the promise of LED lighting: smarter, sleeker and more efficient systems to meet the needs of an ever more energy conscious world. eldoLED is part of Acuity Brands Inc., a North American market leader and one of the world's leading providers of lighting solutions.
As the world of lighting turns to smart lighting and Internet of Things (IoT) applications, the driver is the heart of this technology revolution in the industry. New product development, sustaining of the continuously growing product portfolio and secure the leadership position with the creation of new technology are the three main challenges the development team faces. We are looking for a Hardware test engineer that loves to work in this challenging environment.
- You will be part of a testing team that is dedicated to ensure that eldoLED drivers, symbiosis devices have the highest quality standard in the industry.
- You have broad experience with switch mode power supplies moreover with power electronics in general. More specific you have a proven track in oscilloscope experience and RF high frequency experience.
- You are by nature always looking for opportunities for continuous improvement and you always strive for the best.
- You will be working on tests defined in our quality test plan varying from detailed power electronics V, I and T tests, EMC and reliability tests.
- You will be working in a matrix organization in multidisciplinary teams, daily stand-ups part of lean environment.
- You will be working in our new development lab with all facilities necessary for simulation, hardware testing and EMC testing.
- You will be working closely with our hardware engineers in our test lab who will support product verification, UL and CE testing.
- You will be part of a vastly growing company with many opportunities for personal growth and challenging tasks.
- Minimum of a bachelors degree (HBO) in electronics
- Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience (power electronics)
- Experience with testing power electronics, EMC, HALT testing, vibration, temperature, high voltage immunity testing
- Strong communicator and team player (across multiple teams)
- You know how to position yourself in a team and you take your responsibilities
- Experience in working in a matrix organization.
Please note: this vacancy is for a 1 year project.
How to apply for this vacancy?
Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com and convince us of YOUR drive.