These release notes document the features, enhancements and visible changes included in the FluxTool v3.2.6 release. On the FluxTool product page you can download this latest FluxTool version and the accompanying user guide.
Supported operating systems:
- Microsoft® Windows® 7, 8 or 10
- Mac OS 10.9, 10.10, 10.11 and 10.12
- eldoLED TOOLbox pro (v18.10 and higher)
Note: to enable non-powered programming when using a configuration jig, an eldoLED TOOLbox Adapter is required as well
- eldoLED LED driver; any driver with LEDcode and/or DMX interface
- The ability to print labels using a connected Zebra printer and ZPL label template
- A version check when the application starts. You will now be notified if a newer version of FluxTool is available for download. You may also check manually using "Help > Check for Updates."
- Support for the latest eldoLED drivers
- Verification step when writing a LightShape profile to the LED driver to ensure the profile was successfully programmed.
- Flat file logging now allows for special characters.
- We fixed an issue that caused the application to crash while programming certain DMX drivers.
- We fixed an issue with DUALdrive 561/S profiles created with FluxTool versions prior to 3.1.9.
- We corrected an issue where the wrong error message was displayed when the attached driver does not match the selected profile.
- A UI bug persists in which the menu bar disappears and cursor clicks are offset on Windows® 10 machines with Intel® Graphics HD 6x0 or 5x0, driver version 4664. The workaround is to update your graphics driver.
Learn more about FluxTool v3.2.6 in the FluxTool user manual
You can download FluxTool v3.2.6 here
. FluxTool v2.0.93 will remain available for download as well to support PCB LED drivers and DimWheel Colour.